Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Monia Vs Speedlights

Monia indoors at No 6. The shadows where created with an un-diffused cranked up speedlight at head height to the right. Another speedlight with diffusing umbrella was placed above her head pointing down. Both lights were less that a meter away from her. I love the deliberate harsh shadows, there is way more to play with using this technique. 

Having a play with some branding and adding graphics. The idea was to use the shoot for a sunglasses ad. This is a start but I think the photograph is losing its presence slightly against the advertising. I am looking through tones of ads to find a balance in the product and the advertising. It is so varied!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Stunning model and a stunning photograph!!! Good work girls, Im in awe!Beth xx

    ReplyDelete