Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Monday 8 November 2010

Typical Scottish Skies

Mum and Jess. While out walking and having a recce for a location shoot in the morning, I decide to try out more of the same moody background with flash. It has been raining constantly for two days, hello the long Scottish winter!
 
I couldn't tell you what this building is!! On my way up to St Andrews attempting some landscape shoots yesterday. I do know that this is in Fife, on the coast, in a very uneventful town called... ? I wasn't keen to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment