Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

My London Eye

During the couple on months spent in London this summer, I got out and about quite a bit. Generally always with camera, even if it was my phone! It is hard to make a wee cut but here goes.
Each image sparks a memory of who I was with and where I was coming from and going to:












2 comments:

  1. AmAzing views! I couldn't decide myself. I love shoelaces girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would love the lady trying on the hat with the wrestling mask looking back at her???

    ReplyDelete