Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Monday 15 February 2010

High structure monochrome....

Last year I photographed Lindsay in an old outhouse near Buckingham. 
The old furniture, paper and concrete flooring caught my eye with interesting textures in mind.  Lindsay had recently married and I offered to photograph her in her dress again, more casually and relaxed. I enhanced the textures by turning the image into black and white and boosted the 'structure' almost to its maximum. I then merged with the colour version to get this overall look. I think she looks stunning. Click into my Flickr to see 6 in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment