Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Sunday 24 January 2010

Landscape shots through Silver Efex.

I have discovered 'Silver Efex Pro' recently, a plug in for Photoshop, I have been trying it out with lots of different styles. I had a play with some landscape shots today. Each image was edited using different film types, grain, contrast and all have a duo-tone effect. The images were shot in South Wales 2008.  See the rest on my Flickr...

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one, especially the sky. Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete