Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Friday 18 February 2011

Enchanting Penicuik

Whilst on a recce recently for two assignments, I came across a new area of woodland that surrounds Penicuik. It is now my new walking playground and I love it. I have four assignments on the go at the moment, one of which is 'Environmental'. Looking through images from Edward Steiglitz and Minor White, I am inspired to turn a few of these shots monochrome. I have more in colour (see my Flikr to the right) I just need the sunshine to get a section of the graded unit pics shot here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment