Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Monday 7 February 2011

Recce day with Allan.

A Saturday afternoon was spent out on the location hunt with Allan Fraser of EPIC26. (Check them out by clicking on band name) It was a welcome break from the stormy weather and continual proposal for this year's big G-unit. We found some sweet little spots and I tried out some ideas for up and coming shoots. One thing it is never with this boy, is boring. I am reminded on days like these that I LOVE taking photos and poking about new places. Looking forward to more of the same Mr Fraser.
We headed straight out to the coast at Musselborough.
Allan hovering about some Reclamation yard we stumbled upon.
Allan did admit to having some dodgy waterworks.
Allan had a one chance click at Hancock. Nice work! 

1 comment:

  1. great work, a pleasure for the eyes! keep on posting, chop chop :)

    ReplyDelete