Photographer

I am a freelance photographer based in Edinburgh and London. I photograph weddings (see karentakesweddingpictures.com) Also general portraiture, fashion and events. If you are interested in booking, please contact me: karentakespictures@yahoo.com or call 07841 576898 for pricing and further information.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Organics in the City

Jayne, Edinburgh Sept 2010
HELLO 2011. This is my first post of the year believe it or not. The truth is, I haven't shot anything new yet (apart from shooting all over Morocco recently, see my Flikr) It is far to big a gap to leave on the blog and it won't happen again! THREE things I will be doing from now on: 1. I will be getting a bit more 'wordy' on here (if you know me, you know it will suit my style) 2. My photographs are stepping up a notch or two, you will see lots more experimentation as I leave the basics behind. 3. I am getting busier. I thought I was busy last year but this years plans are made until June, the diary is packed. The first post pics of 2011 (above) are actually a shoot from 2010, the new thing is the plant blend and cross processing which freshens them up a bit. I will unravel all the new shoots when they commence, looking forward to getting stuck in to advertising, environment, fashion and a documentary assignment in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment